Future Surface Fleet Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Future Surface Fleet provides industry organisations with a platform to meet, network and solve the key challenges senior Navy leaders face when designing, commissioning and maintaining a naval platform throughout its life cycle.
Future Surface Fleet 2017, which was supported by DE&S, and chaired by Rear Admiral Steve Brunton CBE, Former ACOS Operations and Capability, UK MoD, delivered 3 days of interactive presentations, meetings, networking and discussions.
- 200+ Attendees
- 24 Industry Sponsors and Exhibitors
- 75% Procurement Decision Makers
- 10% Commodore Rank and Above
- 23 Countries Represented
- 14 Senior Level Delegations
- 17 Senior Military Speakers
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Future Surface Fleet 2018 will enable you to meet senior navy leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Conference sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities within either the Focus Day or main two-day conference programme. Exhibition only packages provide a space for your organisation to demonstrate its expertise and meet senior leaders during the networking breaks. All packages provide full all-access delegate passes.
Benefits of participating at Future Surface Fleet 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet, network and influence senior navy leaders from across the procurement and operational chain
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at this must-attend industry event
Download the 2018 Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities brochure today.